Greater Media Detroit is searching for the best Sales Manager to lead a talented team of sellers. This individual will be charged with motivating and leading a team to consistent, sustainable revenue growth for a company committed to a customized customer intimate strategy.
This is a rare opportunity to not only lead one of the best stations in the country, but join one of the best radio companies in the country.
Candidates must demonstrate ability to:
- Create and implement a winning sales strategy.
- Coach and develop a team to exceed revenue expectations and results for clients.
- Build collaborative relationships inside and outside the building.
- Recruit, coach, and retain great talent.
- Lead the team to generate marketing-based ideas to get client results.
- Immediately impact and build lasting relationships with Key clients and Key agencies.
- Rally staff around the station’s mission and purpose.
If selected for an interview, we will want to learn how you approach:
- Strategic Planning
- Account List Management
- Marketing Ideas
- Coaching and team development
- Inventory management
Please go to www.greatermediadetroit.com to submit your resume and fill out an application.
~Greater Media Detroit is an equal opportunity employer ~ No phone calls please.~
- Are you a marketing professional that enjoys making the big sale .. and are you ready for a new challenge?
- Do you naturally build trust and relationships with people you meet?
- Are you comfortable dealing with high level decision makers?
- Can you be direct and convincing when you know it’s right for the client?
- Are you patient with a longer selling cycle… and can you follow it through to conclusion?
- Would you get a charge out of helping clients in their marketing efforts?
- Do you have the capability of creating and coordinating events?
- Do you understand the process of internet sales?
- Do you like GREAT earning potential in a career?
If you answered yes to the questions above, we should talk. Greater Media Marketing is looking for someone with a team attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit. This position will involve selling events, creating internet campaigns and is based in the Detroit area.
For more information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Media Detroit is an equal opportunity employer ~ No phone calls please.